Saturday, June 09, 2007

Time for an update..

I haven't blogged for a while. After reading my friend Chi's entries, I was kind of inspired to write again. She usually loves to write (as well as read). Anyway, my last entry was last December. Below are the things that happened over the past 6 months of my non-blogging life:

  1. I cut off my ties with one of my relatives, I just can't handle her lies anymore
  2. I got married last February
  3. I miscarried March, the most depressing time of my life
  4. I quit my job, believed that the stress I got from that place had something to do with my pregnancy mishap.
  5. I almost got C's in my Spring courses, #3 is to be blamed again, it was so hard to get back on track I guess, it was too disturbing.
  6. I reunited with my friend, Chi, after she spent 6 months in Manila.
  7. I got a new job as a production/quality control assistant in a fashion company based here in New York.
  8. And I am counting down towards my 25th birthday.
  9. In Fall, I will start my clinicals.

I will give more updates as they come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Chi said...

wow, after 6 months may update na rin dito.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home