Friday, September 29, 2006

Goodbye Old Friend

I don't like losing a friend. But I think there are things that I really can't control. I never left you, I was always there checking on you. You might not have able to see or feel it, but I care. You were once a bestfriend to me. I thought you'd understand..I thought you'd realize it's time for me to move on, but it didn't mean that I was throwing our friendship away. I just thought you knew me that well. I was wrong.

You were telling me about how you felt, believing that I have left you hanging. But do you have any idea everytime you were with your other friends? You might have felt left out, but I felt the same way when you are with your "new" group.

Being a friend does not mean having to stick around together forever. Everyone needs space. Even familes need space out at times. Friends let their friends grow and explore the world around them. You are an intelligent person, you should know this. You should have first looked at things at different perspectives. Sometimes, we see things differently. Most of the times, we forced them to look like how we wanted them to be. You preferred looking at it as if I have betrayed you, I don't think I can ever change that. So here is my message to you -- GOODBYE OLD FRIEND! I never wanted us to end this way, but you already made your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home