Friday, September 29, 2006
About Me
- Name: babyjelz
- Location: New York, United States
My family and friends see me as sweet, super friendly, and loud. I am the family clown. I'm a laid back person who has a great love for food and movies. I hate when some men think that they can always generate relationships out of thin air(as per Sara Melas a.k.a. Eva Mendes of HITCH), that's why I hate clubbing. I like to travel, sight seeing makes me excited. I love long conversations, but hate confrontations. I hate it when people hate me, especially if I didn't do anything. I can say I'm a people person, I even try to be friends with my ex's new girlfriend. I was raised by my lola, making me a certified lola's girl by heart. World can turn its back on me, and I can still live, as long as my family and husband stand by me.
Previous Posts
Credits
Skin Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!
For Tech Help with Skins:
Blog Flak









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home