Saturday, September 30, 2006

Too many journals to read, too many papers to finish..

Well, it is really nice to be back in school. I get to meet new people, at least different from those who are with me everyday. The bitter part though is there are a lot of requirements I have to deal with. I have 3 papers to finish for my Communications in Nursing class, good thing I have already started with our skit presentation. I just have to revise it a little bit more. I might go to the public library on Monday, since we don't have class because it's Yom Kippur, to begin working on my journal reaction paper. I'll be working on another paper for my Wellness thru Lifespan class, and another one for my Nutrition. I have five papers to finish in total. Jesus, help me with these. I can barely breath already due to sheer exhaustion.

I think I did good on my first Nutrition quiz. I guess. I studied my lessons before that class but some questions were not included on the hand-outs. Yeah right. I should have used the textbook as well. Some things that I have learned from my Anatomy class last semester were a little help, at least.

My back hurts, I have been working on my Mahal's blog template the whole day, though he asked me to prepare all our stuffs. We will be moving to a new apartment tomorrow. This is my nth time to move..LOL.

I gotta go and hit the bed, my back is fucking killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home