After months of searching thru Google, I have finally found the link to these 2 videos featuring Will Ferrell and a baby named Pearl, playing 2 different adult roles. These videos can prove that babies these days are very witty and are fast learners, so fast that you can't believe that they are talking like grown ups at their age, in a cutie kind of way of course. Well, I hope you enjoy.
My family and friends see me as sweet, super friendly, and loud. I am the family clown. I'm a laid back person who has a great love for food and movies. I hate when some men think that they can always generate relationships out of thin air(as per Sara Melas a.k.a. Eva Mendes of HITCH), that's why I hate clubbing. I like to travel, sight seeing makes me excited. I love long conversations, but hate confrontations. I hate it when people hate me, especially if I didn't do anything. I can say I'm a people person, I even try to be friends with my ex's new girlfriend. I was raised by my lola, making me a certified lola's girl by heart. World can turn its back on me, and I can still live, as long as my family and husband stand by me.
2 Comments:
baby's so cute. :D i enjoyed watching both videos. thanks for sharing.. miss you na.
nakakatuwa naman yung baby :)
Post a Comment
<< Home